« Home | The Law 1, Reid 0 » | Rewriting the definition of terrorism » | An American Sucker Born every Minute » | Advice for Roland Burris » | Economy: Obama's answer, BIGGER GOVERNMENT » | Think about it » | Par for Coarse » | Have you seen this Murderer? » | Typical Liberal Hypocricy » | Big Brother wants to tax you » 

Wednesday, January 07, 2009 

Elvis, Long live the KING

It is hard to believe that it was 1977 when the King of Rock and Roll passed away. Where were you when this happened?

I will never forget. It rates up there near 9/11 as memorable days in my life. Not in the same way as 9/11 does, but as far as a day I will not forget.








The man had TALENT!!!!!!!!!

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger