« Home | A New France? » | Pelosi and Reid what scmucks » | Dem Debate 1: a snoozer » | Why Sen. Ried is right » | Tancredo nails Ried » | Interesting Facts » | Alec Baldwin » | My question to Boulder Colorado » | Gun Control .... LOL » | Is it over at Duke? » 

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 

Another cinco de mayhem is over

I went away for the weekend after seeing how Denver was shutting down for this obnoxiouse wannabe holiday. Yet another excuse for degenerates, and open boarder crowds to run amoke in the mile high city of Denver.

It was not even three in the afternoon on friday the 4th as the Denver police from the 4th precinct were coneing off and closeing down Federal blvd. Earlier in the day at oh say 0730 in the morning (I know because I was there) the 3rd and 6th precincts were closeing off Civic center park and letting the venders sety up stands to sell Mexican flags along with other propaganda items from Mexico.

I was totally disgusted at the way the city bends over backwards for this mythical holiday. One that the average Hispanic on the street when asked will tell you it is the celebration of Mexican independance ...... something that is not true as Mexico's independance day is in September. Everything was for the hispanic crowd.

Ok let me clarify something here. Denver celebrates the largest Cinco de Mayo celebration in America and Mexico. Ironic isn't it if it is a mexican holiday why do we have the largest celebration and not Mexico? Anyway I do not mind that there is a hispanic holiday what I am PISSED ABOUT is the fact that St. Patricks day parade is the mulitucltural parade and that Columbus day is being argued in the courts .

Why is it that they can have not just one day of parting and carring on , while any other race cannot. Talk about unfair, onesided, and RACISTS.

Oh yeah I also resent the fact my tax dollar goes out to help pay for thier illegal behavior after one shot of tequilla and a Corona. They seem to think that drinking means that they can act like ( they being the hispanic and open boarder supporters) a bunch of juvenile delinquints.

Anyways this was my weekend rant. I hope all had a good time celebrateing as for once I did not read of alot of rapes, murders, assaults, or any looting this weekend. A good sign for once.

Maybe the large police contigent kept the illegals and MS - 13 punks at bay.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger