« Home | The smell of weakness » | A new blog » | The Final Waltz has played » | AMERICA ACHIEVES THIRD WORLD STATUS!!!! » | The Election and The Market, Prediction. » | OBAMA KENYAN BIRTH TAPES » | Rise to Power » | So I am selfish. So what. » | Stimulas 2, another money grab » | Will it be over soon? » 

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 

Market Predictions follow up

Well it is only one day after the election. Guess what. The market closed over 480 points down. I believe it was actually 486 points , but either way it was a down trend.

I listened and read the pundits say it was still a follow through of the current crisis we are in. I do not believe that for a moment. Yes the market is going to fluctuate some but the trend will be down because of fears of the Obama money redistribution grab.

The Election and The Market, Prediction.

It is in the archieves, read it.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger