« Home | Russian Adoption Flap » | Doors open, "com'on in"! » | Employment Number Spin » | Spartacus not enough » | The spin in overdrive » | Obama and the economy busting budget » | Bounties for Gangs? » | Colorado Senators Udall, Bennet support sex offenders » | Threats against Congressional Members » | Colorado demonstrates Arrogance » 

Friday, April 16, 2010 

Obama is not radical

Maybe I have been one of those who have claimed that President Obama is radical in his methods and political belief. I have reexamined this at length. President Obama is not radical at all. In fact he is mainstream. A very clear mainstream in his actions. He is without a doubt mainstream MARXIST.

President Obama has embraced and been embraced by Marxists world wide. He has sat there and been chastised by Hugo Chavez, then given him a hug. Bowed on several occasions to China's leaders. He has gone out of his way to support racist leaders from Brazil, and Uruguay. Obama and his plans are mainstream Marxist. Straight out of Carl Marx's outline of a race society. The redistribution of wealth, all the while creating a Politburo (Czars) just like the old Soviet Union.

President Obama is not radical at all. This man is anti American and pro Marxist. This is all there is to it. So if you believe in sloth and conventing your neighbor then go ahead and support this man. I on the other hand do not believe in these philosophies. I believe in hard work and a sense of accomplishment. I believe in striving for a better future of my own. I do not look to others for a hand out, but I am willing to give a hand up to those in need.

These are ideas a Marxist hates. They would rather live a life of sloth on the hard work of others. Slavery is what they support. Indentured servitude to the state. Punishment for those who work hard to earn a living. This is Obama.

It is not a radical political belief, but an opposite belief that ignores human nature and plays upon human weakness.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger