« Home | FOX's Bob Beckel » | More platitudes from Obama » | Truly a lack of leadership » | Obama Television » | As Predicted » | V.P. Debate, my take » | Sen. Harry Reids message » | MSM calls BIDEN the debate WINNER » | Senate passes pork, not bailout » | Obama up to his neck in fraud and FEC violations » 

Monday, October 06, 2008 

INFORMATION ON COMMENTS

To those who do leave a comment. Just for the general information on how this is being controlled. To maintain certain edict on comments. All comments are reviewed before posting. There is no need to resubmit a second or third time.

All comments are published, the delay is to allow time to research any argumentative points in a blog and check out links and information that shows a different opinion. I do not edit comments and will publish all comments including hateful ones and racially bias ones. They only show ignorance of those who send them in.

As for those who make valid points. I reserve the right to examine your point of view and where you get your facts from. I feel that this allows a better reply. One that is more informed and thought out.

Thank you for your comments and opinions.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger