« Home | Another Obama Mistake » | Goodbye Specter » | Janet says not to worry » | Epidemic can be prevented some what » | What I am looking for in a candidate » | Think about it » | Salem Witch Trials » | Loose Weight, it will save the planet » | The Lefts Bill of Rights » | At what cost , the persecution of the Bush adminis... » 

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 

Can I burn President Obama's Effigy?

I want to protest the direction and the policies of our President Obama. However how do I do that. Should I burn him in effigy? If I do so the unhinged left will want to try me for hate crimes and racism. This would send the liberals into mass hysteria I am sure.

Yet they burned Bush. They are allowed to burn, urinate, defecate on the American Flag calling it free speech. So if I use the symbol of President Barrack Hussein Obama, his effigy. Then set it on fire is it not fair to say that this is protected by free speech. That I have that right to protest and have my opinion heard under the First Amendment.

Wonder what would happen if I did this?

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger