« Home | Is the White House paranoid? » | DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS » | Another dropping poll for Obama » | Robert Shrum: does he smoke something illegal? » | Forgive the Pirates, they were teenagers » | Sexting, yes, no? » | White House denies negotiations » | Capt. Richard Phillips FREE » | New low for The United States » | Obama's selective judicial fairness » 

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 

New Link

I would like to welcome and thank both at the same time all readers and the bloggers over at "This Ain't Hell, but you can see it from here" to The Tree of Liberty.

My apologises for not having read this blog before. To those who follow this blog please go over and check them out if you have not read there before.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger