« Home | When the Government Fails. » | BEWARE THE RINO'S » | So we are all Racist » | It is OBAMA's WAR! » | Rep Bob Etheridge(D N.C.) apology NO, resignation YES » | Mexico wants conflict » | BooHoo, another shooting on the boarder » | Good Bye and Good Riddance Helen » | Congrats Rush!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | MTV, Hollywood, and lack of morals » 

Wednesday, July 28, 2010 

In the NAME OF SOCIAL EQUALITY

In the name of social equality I demand to be treated fairly. In other words if ILLEGALS do not have to obey our laws then why must I?

ILLEGALS do not buy auto insurance , yet I have to pay an extra fee in Colorado to cover accidents they are involved in and create.

ILLEGALS do not have to buy health insurance so why must I? I demand the right to be given the same free medical care that they recieve. In other words I demand first rate health care on demand with out the fees.

ILLEGALS hide under the radar from the I.R.S. and do not pay taxes. Thus I refuse to pay taxes anymore. See you in April I.R.S., do not look for my money in this weeks paycheck.

I demand the same favorite school programs in a language of my choosing. The finacial aid at lower then fair or no interest rates.

I refuse to renew my drivers license now. Stop me police.... NO HABLA ENGLISH!

Why in the hell are we as citizens being restricted and oppressed as our Constitutional rights are being given away to those who could care less about this country and the citizens?

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS MAY YOU HAVE MY RIGHTS, BUT NOT UNTILL YOU COME GET THEM!!!!!!

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger