« Home | Romnites hit full court press » | America just does not understand, or do they? » | PoPo overreact, claims Father. Get Real! » | Repugnants, Romney, and Paul » | Bill Maher vs Tim Tebow » | Have we forgotten Christmas? » | Holder cries RACISM, and so do I » | Let's talk Republican politics » | The ignorant march » | Same old same old crap! » 

Wednesday, February 08, 2012 

Romney and GOP get clear message

Mitt Romney and the Grand Old Party have again received a clear message on who the party base wants as an acceptable candidate. However listening to all the know it all pundits they are ignoring the message again.

All one has to do is take a clear look at the two caucuses and one primary from last night. Rick Santorum walked away with two of the three and won the third in Colorado clearly. Yet the real distinctly clear message was in Missouri. Hear Newt Gingrich was not on the ballot and what appears to be his supporters jumped onto Rick Santorums wagon giving him almost a two to one margin in the vote count.

Pundits are spouting the same old story that Mitt is the only one who has the base, money and organization to compete against the Tyrant and chief Obama. So what is Rick doing then? He does not have the organization or the money. What he has is the message. A message of responsibility, fiscal clarity, and pro American values. This is what we the base want.

Face it Mitt Romney is slick and slimy. He gives people the creeps. His base are the bureaucrats and left RINO's claiming to be moderate in the Republican party. Look at his numbers. The only slightly change but hold solid around 30%. This leaves 70% of the people who do not support or want Mitt Romney as a candidate.

As the primaries continue, I predict that the attacks on Gingrich will intensify and that he will drop out. Gingrich supports should and more then likely will move to support Santorum. As this happens we will see a darker side of Mitt. His true self. The Governor who was in charge of the big dig in Boston. The Governor who drafted and created Obamacare. The Governor who is really liberal and flows where the wind (the money) goes.


THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR. WE WANT SOMEONE WHO WILL LOOK OUT FOR US AND THIS COUNTRY. NOT SOMEONE WHO THINKS THAT THEY KNOW BETTER THEN US.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger