« Home | Why we have Memorial Day » | You knew this was coming/ Excell ends solar program » | Zombies , Apocolypse? » | Sad day for Broncos Football » | Bill Maher, again. » | False Sympathy for BreitBart oozes from the left » | Obama is either ignorant or plane stupid. » | Not the Oil Company's fault » | How America Dies » | Romney and GOP get clear message » 

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 

Zombie Apocolypse part two

More information has come out on the causeway cannibal. Officials are saying az new street drug known as BATH SALTS is behind this man getting nakid and eating a fellow mans face. It is a form of LSD (?) and causes people to gain strength and paronoia.

The follow up story is leading the drudge report today and is being downplayed a bit by the local station covering the story. A important fact that stands out to me is that a claim of this is not the first such case sets my skin crawling.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/28/causeway-cannibal-identified-fears-grow-over-drug-possibly-involved/

I still think that when I read this story it was a promotion for a new George Romero film.

About me

  • I'm Devious Mind
  • From Denver, Colorado, United States
  • Good judgemnt comes from experiance. Experiance comes from bad judgement. Karma, its a bitch.
My profile
Powered by Blogger